Aicok Juicer Slow Masticating Juice Extractor with Quiet Motor, Cold Press Machine Higher Juicer Yield and Drier Pulp with Reverse Function for Vegetable and Fruit
(as of Nov 26,2018 05:40:54 UTC – Details)
- Made of Supreme Quality, Durable EVA Crush Resistant, Anti-Shock, Weather Resistant Material
- Good for iPod Shuffle, Charging Cable, Earphones, Memory Cards, USB Flash Drive ,lens filter, Keys and Coins
- Mesh Style with Zipper Enclosure, Inner Pocket secures item from movement, soft cloth lined interior to safeguard your earphones and Durable Exterior
- Compact(4.3"L x 2.5"W x 1.3"H) and functional hard case keeps items safe and extremely portable. For more size option in product description.
- Lightweight and good size for handhold, it can also be hang on a back bag with a Carabiner
Aicok Masticating Juicer uses an auger to squeeze out juice instead of shredding fruits and vegetables with high-speed blades like cheaper centrifugal juicers.
This natural motion minimizes damage to ingredients, keeping natural taste and nutrition intact.
Slow, powerful extraction for optimum nutrition with minimal oxidation, preserving natural taste & nutrients.
Easy to assemble and disassemble with no extra tools needed. Clean using tap water and the included cleaning brush.
Includes a reversing function to avoid clogging and keep the juicer running at all times.
Quiet design with minimal operating noise. CE and ETL approved.
Safe & 100% BPA Free
There are no sharp edges in our juicer, and all the parts are made 100% BPA-free.
● The choice of ingredients is important. The ingredients should not be too hard or too soft. Too hard ingredients will break the juicer. Gingers should be cut thinly across the tough fibers. Too soft ingredients, e.g., bananas, Kiwi fruits, mangos are difficult to be squeezed. Hard apples are good for juicing; soft apples are not.
● There will be some fine pulps in the juice. It is common for masticating juicers, and is good for pulp lovers. The pulps can be filtered out with a filter or the cloth included. The fine pulps (not the tough fiber pulps from the exit) are very good nutrition wise, and can be used for making cake, rice, soup, etc.
● If the juicing screw is clogged, please press REV (Reverse Rotation) for a few seconds to unclog.
● It is recommended not to use the juicer for more than 20 minutes, which will affect the motor use next time.
● Do not put any hard material, large seeds, ice or frozen products in to the feed hole of the juice extractor.