(as of Dec 14,2018 11:30:44 UTC – Details)
25 AUTHENTIC SEEDS with GERMINATION GUARANTEE – A BONUS LIVE MINI PLANT WILL BE INCLUDED WHEN PURCHASE TWO OR MORE
Please check out my store for other Exotic Plant Seeds
Plant lithops seeds using conventional growing methods:
- Mix equal parts of potting mix and perlite. Moisten the mix with water, and fill it into a pot with drainage holes, up to about 1/2 inch from the top.
- Sprinkle the seeds over the soil. Cover them with a 1/8-inch layer of fine sand or crushed rock.
- Fill a spray bottle with water and mist the soil with it. Try to keep the soil moist throughout the germination period. Cover the pot with plastic wrap or a glass pane to help promote the soil moisture retention.
- Place the pot in a warm, sunlit area. Aim for a temperature of approximately 65 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Place a heating mat underneath the pot, if needed. Expect the seeds to germinate within about 10 to 15 days.
- Transplant the seedlings to individual pots when the plants start to crowd and are big enough to handle. Place the pots in a sunny windowsill.
Fast shipping via USPS First Class with tracking number. Please email me if you have any questions or request.
CAUTIONS: MICRO LANDSCAPE DESIGN MADE AND SOLD THIS PRODUCT. WE HAVE NOT AUTHORIZED ANY OTHER RE-SELLERS. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PURCHASE FROM MICRO LANDSCAPE DESIGN TO ENSURE THE SEEDS ARE AUTHENTIC AND TO RECEIVE A BONUS LIVE MINI PLANT. SEEDS AND PLANT FROM OVERSEA SELLERS ARE LEGALLY NOT PERMITTED BY THE US CUSTOM – Exotic Lithops Seeds (Pack of 25) authentic seeds guarantee germination. Please be very careful when opening the seed pack, seeds are extremely small and can be easily blow away.
A BONUS LIVE MINI LITHOPS PLANT WILL BE INCLUDED with the purchase. Seeds germination rate various depends on the condition (Moisture, Light, Temperature, Air Circulation & Etc) It usually take 10-15 days to germinate, some seeds might take longer than others.
A mini germination kit with instruction are included if you wish to watch them germinate closely before transplant into a regular pot.
Growing Lithops is harder and requires more attention than other succulent and cactus plants. Depending on the Lithop growing season, sometimes lithops will begin to naturally split, crack etc. Lithops can have scars on their sides and on top, this is natural and doesn’t mean your lithop is dying. Lithops split. Any scarring is not permanent and will be shedded when they split! This is a natural process with Lithops. Sometimes they just die. No reason, it just happens.
Fast shipping via USPS First Class with tracking number. Please email me if you have any questions or request